April 2 is World Autism Awareness Day — and April is World Autism Month — during which thousands of buildings, landmarks and homes around the world will “light it up blue.” And now, thanks to the efforts of Truro resident Amy Rogers, whose daughter, Anna, 17, has autism, the Pilgrim Monument in Provincetown will be bathed in blue light starting Tuesday night, and continue to be lit blue nightly for the rest of the month.
- The Guilty Pleasures of Sweeney Todd
- Magazine Debuts To Chronicle Legal Cannabis Industry In Massachusetts
- Study: Marijuana May Be As Effective As Prescription Painkillers, Could Put Dent In Opioid Crisis
- Tim Fund Kicks off Campaign for Human Rights Award to Honor McCarthy
- It’s All About the High Notes at WOMR