Yankee Lamda Car Show and Camp Tramp Invitational
Lambda Car Club International started in 1981 as the Gay Old Car Owners Society based in New York City. Since then, Lambda has kept expanding through local and invitational events with people like you.
The Yankee Chapter is part of Lambda Car Club International, which now boasts over 2,200 members in 30 local chapters from coast to coast in both the United States and Canada. All members share the same passion for all things automotive. Ownership of a classic car is not required. You do not even have to own a vehicle, just the passion for anything automotive. If you are looking for a great way to be social within the gay and lesbian community, this is the place for you and that passion for your automotive interests.
This is the 24th annual Yankee Lambda Car Club’s Provincetown Invitational. This year the actual car show will be back at the Pilgrim Monument rather than on MacMillan Wharf. For the awards banquet, costumes are strongly encouraged. The host hotel is the Provincetown Inn in the West End of town again this year.
- Thursday 4pm – 7pm: early registration at Provincetown Inn in the lobby
- Friday 10:30am: a silly game, to be announced
- 4pm – 5:30pm: registration at Provincetown Inn in the lobby
- 5:30 – 7:30: cocktail party with appetizers at Provincetown Inn, continuing registration
- Saturday 8am – 9am: registration at Provincetown Inn lobby
- 10am – 1:15pm: public car show at the Pilgrim Monument
- 12noon: catered box lunch
- 1:30pm: our fabulous parade through town
- 2:30pm: ice cream social at Provincetown Inn
- 6pm: pre-banquet cocktails
- 7pm: banquet and awards ceremony at Provincetown Inn
- Sunday morning: farewell brunch at the Provincetown Inn
For more information, visit the invitational website.