Okay, you are headed to Provincetown for Halloween. We put together (with the help of Town Hall) what you need to know and what is open.
First of all- MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY FOR DINING (See bottom of page for a list of restaurants that are open). Given limited capacity please plan ahead. Here is the scoop on other details:
Guidelines for Halloween Weekend
The Town of Provincetown today announced guidelines to enjoy the Halloween holiday during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols:
- Everyone in town must follow safety guidelines – stay at least 6 feet apart from people, wear a mask and wash your hands.
- A large portion of Commercial Street, MacMillan Pier and a small portion of Bradford streets are 24/7 “Mandatory Mask Zones” — that means covering your nose and mouth while wearing your Halloween costume. Banners and signs are positioned on the border of the zone and throughout the zone to remind people.
- Community Ambassadors will be available to help remind people of the mask order and also to distribute masks for those who need it.
- Indoor entertainment is prohibited. (This is stricter than state guidelines at this time)
- The limit for indoor gatherings remains at a maximum of 25 people for all communities.
- Outdoor gatherings at private residences and in private backyards will remain at a maximum of 50 people — socially distanced — for all communities.
What do you need to know?
- Restaurants are open. Seating is limited. Please call ahead for reservations.
- Retail shops are open.
- The Pilgrim Monument and Museum is open.
- The Provincetown Art Association and Museum is open.
- Art’s Dune Tours is open.
- Bars are closed.
- Whale watching excursions are closed for the season.
- There are no evening Halloween parties scheduled.
- Municipal Parking Lots will be open.
- Municipal Parking Lot bathrooms will be open Friday and Saturday night until 11:00pm, and Sunday until 5:00pm.
Here is a full list of where you can eat and make reservations. Have fun and stay safe!
- Angel Foods
- A House
- Aqua Bar
- Bayside Betsy’s
- Big Daddy’s Burritos
- Box Lunch
- Ciro and Sal’s
- Chach’s (with take out Mexican for lunch & dinner)
- The Club (with food by Tween the Tides
- Connie’s Bakery
- East End Market
- Far Land
- Front Street Restaurant
- George’s Pizza
- Governor Bradford
- Harbor Lounge
- Joe Coffee
- Jimmy’s Hideaway
- Kohi Coffee
- Liz’s Cafe
- The Mews
- Napi’s Restaurant
- Pilgrim House
- The Pointe
- Provincetown Brewing Company
- Provincetown House of Pizza
- The Red Inn
- Rosie’s Cantina Ross’ Grill
- Sal’s Place
- The Pig
- Tin Pan Alley
- Twisted Pizza
- Wired Puppy