When: Tennessee Williams Theater Festival is in September 2021
Where: Various Locations (Pilgrim House, Fisherman Hall)
About: Tennessee Williams is honored thorough the presentation of his classic and undiscovered plays, the work of his peers, and new work inspired by Williams’ creative vision worldwide. The Festival contributes to the cultural wealth of Provincetown by celebrating Williams’ connection to Cape Cod, his evolving international importance and his avant-garde spirit. 2020’s theme is Censorship. Stay tuned for more news on the 2021 event!
There will be some changes to this year’s Festival format as compared to past Festivals. In an effort to prioritize safety, we are taking the following measures:
- All tickets are ‘Will Call’ and you do not need a mobile or printed ticket to check-in. Your name will be on a list at the venue and will be checked by a distanced member of Festival Staff when you arrive.
- We will be admitting patrons as they arrive. For this reason, we ask that you arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to start times.
- The Festival will not be providing chairs this year. All patrons should bring their own chairs and/or blankets to performances at Bas Relief and Waterfront Parks, or attend in a car for performances at Grace Hall Parking Lot.
- Each patron group will be seated in a designated area spaced 6 feet away from other groups.
- The front row of seats for all shows will be no closer than 10 feet to the actors and no closer than 25 feet to the singers.
- If you are attending in a group, please note that MA Safety Standards restricts groups to no more than six individuals.
- All surfaces will be disinfected after each performance.
- All performances will be one hour or less with no intermission.
- There will be no restrooms, concessions, or gift shop available at the venues.
- This season’s Catalog is available online with links and QR codes provided in email communications and posted at each venue. Hardcopy 2020 Catalogs are available for purchase, and will be delivered after the Festival.
Event Website: Click Here