Curaleaf is now open for regular business hours 9am-9pm daily. Before you rush over, there are some guidelines you need to know to protect yourself and your neighbors, so please read along….
Curaleaf is committed to community safety for everyone – including its dedicated employees. To that end, please note the following purchasing protocols as directed by state and local health guidelines:
- Instore shopping and Curbside Pickup are available
- Payment is via ATM debit card/Cash or CanPay ONLY. (Canpaydebit.com is an app linking to customers’ checking accounts for cannabis purchases.) Per state regulations, no cash will be accepted curbside. Please prepare accordingly.
- Face masks are required by all customers and employees
If you are interested in Ordering Online here is how to proceed
- Place your order at https://ma.curaleaf.com/provincetown-recreational/
- Go through online checkout and wait for your “confirmation” text to make sure your order was received.
- When you receive a second text (the “fulfillment” text), you may go to the dispensary.
- At the Curaleaf ramp, check in with an associate. They will direct you to a spot to wait.
- Stay socially distant (minimum six feet) from all other customers (remain standing on the designated stickers on the walkway) and proceed to the front door when it’s your turn to pick up your order.
If at any time the number of people waiting exceeds safe limits, you may be asked to use Curaleaf’s Waitlist Me app that puts you in a digital waiting queue. No problem! Take a stroll, check your phone, admire the view and stay nearby. The app will alert you when it’s your turn to pick up your order.