When: November 1, 2019 – November 14, 2019
About: All you have to do is call 508.487.2619 or go to www.womr.org to show your support of local community-based radio. You can pick up a WOMR t-shirt, coffee mug, or towel, but mostly you’ll be making a commitment to the people who run the place year-round!
WOMR is built on a foundation of volunteerism, sustained by the financial support of our listeners, and committed to the freedom of expression of our individual and collective voices. These values inspire all of our work.
- We present programming intended to meet the needs of local people not served fully by other media outlets.
- We offer opportunities for many people to share their perspectives, experiences, and concerns with their neighbors, near and far.
- We reflect the Cape Cod community, a unique and eclectic region with a rich culture and history. Founded in Provincetown, we proudly carry forward the legacy of those radio visionaries to all of Cape Cod and beyond.
- We seek diversity in our programming and welcome the participation of all genders, ages, races, and physical abilities in our activities. We are a voice for individual creativity, for inclusion, for those whose voices are often unheard, for celebrating the past and for embracing the future.
- We collaborate with other organizations, groups, and individuals in order to enrich and support our local and regional community.
- We are committed to engaging our listeners and potential listeners, and to be accessible and responsive to them.