- 1 pound black truffle butter
- 16 ounces all-purpose flour
- 4 quarts heavy cream
- 1 quart of milk (approximately)
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter over low heat and flour.
- Cook until just bubbly.
- Add heavy cream slowly while whisking continuously.
- Thin with milk to desired consistency.
- Salt to taste.
- We like to use this for Black Truffle Croque Monsieur and flatbreads.
There’s more where that came from! Ptownie has more to share about our special town at land’s end. Check out what’s new and what’s changed in Provincetown, MA!