- Three jumbo shrimp, raw
- 1 lobster tail, raw, quartered
- 6 sea scallops, raw
- ¼ red onion rough chop
- 4 asparagus cut in fourths
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Pinch fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup chablis
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Romano cheese
- 8oz pasta (par cooked)
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet
- Add all seafood, onions, asparagus, spices and herbs to sear.
- Once lightly browned, deglaze the pan with white wine and add heavy cream to simmer and reduce approximately 5 minutes.
- Now add Romano cheese and pasta and let simmer another 3-4 minutes. Serve and enjoy!!