Yield: 12 Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup dark brown sugar, tightly packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 bar of pure dark chocolate, chopped
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Then, mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and stir until just combined, mix in the chopped chocolate. Be careful not to over mix.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Scoop about 3 tbsp of cookie dough into balls and place onto a baking sheet. Chill in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown but the middle is still slightly soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool before enjoying!
There’s more where that came from! Ptownie has more to share about our special town at land’s end. Check out our guide on how to cook Baie Bar Resto’s Roast Chicken!