- 4 – 6 ounces freshly cooked knuckle and claw lobster meat, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons clarified butter*, melted, plus more for serving
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 lemon wedges
- One 6-ounce top-sliced lobster roll, toasted
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add the lobster and cook until the butter begins to sizzle.
- Using a silicone spatula, gently toss the lobster until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- If the butter has been absorbed by the lobster, add another tablespoon of butter until well coated and hot.
- Remove from the heat, add a small pinch of salt and squeeze one lemon wedge over the lobster meat.
- Fill the roll with the hot lobster and serve additional butter and lemon on the side.
*To clarify butter, put 1 stick in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook, without stirring, until it begins to bubble. Continue cooking (do not stir) until the white fat solids settle to the bottom of the pan. Remove from the heat and pour the clear, clarified butter into a bowl, leaving the milky fat solids behind. Clarified butter can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 2 weeks.
There’s more where that came from! Ptownie has more to share about our special town at land’s end. Check out our 2020 Guide on Outdoor Activities in Provincetown, MA!