- 1 12oz can Golden Hook Ale
- 1 oz clam juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Splash fresh lime juice
- Two dashes (or more!) of hot sauce
- Chill your PBC Golden Hook Ale.
- Rim the glass with salt and paprika.
- Add ice, PBC beer, clam juice, lime juice and hot sauce.
- Stir ingredients.
- Sprinkle over remaining salt and paprika.
- Garnish with lime and steamed clam if you’re feeling extra zesty, and cheers to the Golden Clam!
There’s more where that came from! Ptownie has more to share about our special town at land’s end. Check out our guide on how to cook and eat a lobster!