One of the most powerful aspects of Harold Pinter’s work is in the spaces he creates between the lines spoken by his characters. It’s in the silences, in the pauses, that the more visceral story is being told, and in no other work is this more apparent...
Welcome Back to the Boatslip!
May 5th – June 11th
- Tea Dance is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sunday is Solid Gold Tea.
- On MDW, Tea Dance is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Sunday is Solid Gold and Monday is I Love the 90s.
We are open daily beginning June 15th…this includes the pool and deck.
- Monday is I Love the 90s
- Wednesday is Electric Dreams
- Thursday is Solid Gold
- Sunday is Wig Out!
Madonna Madness is Aug 9th.
Pool parties from 11 —3 during high season.
- Red, White and Blue Pool Party on Thursday, July 7th with DJ Blacklow
- Bike Athletica on Thursday, August 3rd which includes a fashion show
- 2nd Annual PBG Pool Party on Friday August 18th, details TBA.
More Recent Provincetown News
The Anita Cocktail Variety Hour Thru October 28, 2023 at Post Office Cabaret The Anita Cocktail Variety Hour is thrilled to be their THIRD SEASON. Hostess and Emcee Anita Cocktail and drag cast members Abby Cummings and Raquel Blake as they welcome guest...
The Washashore Festival is returning with its most ambitious effort yet for Year 3 of the annual queer music event in Provincetown this Oct. 7 and 8th. A musical experience unlike any other, the Washshore Festival in Year 3 is expanding on its mission to...